Client guidelines and Treatment Protocols
As part of my commitment to the safety of my clients, I have made some reviews to my treatment protocols.
The purpose of this document is to set out clear procedures, to make sessions as safe as they can be for us both, to mitigate risks, and to inform you how the practicalities will be managed.
All my clients are important to me and I provide a very hygienic and safe working practice all the time with the way I carry out all my treatments.
Wearing PPE is the norm for me, I always wear new disposable aprons, gloves, and mask for every client with all waste disposed of via the centre.
I will contact you the day before your treatment to confirm that you feel fit and well. We both agree that we will not attend sessions if we have any symptoms, which include a new, persistent cough, high temperature, or a loss or change to your sense of taste and smell. Similarly, if either of us have been in the proximity of someone with Covid 19, we will agree not to meet.
These guidelines will be reviewed and updated as any new guidance is released.
– All appointments are timed between clients to carry out essential pre-treatment sanitation so please arrive on time.
– I will unlock the door and stand back for you to enter the building. A hand sanitiser dispenser is located inside the door.
– All door handles, and surfaces will be wiped down and sanitised before and after each client, and the room aired. I will wash and sanitise my hands regularly.
When arriving at the centre, please wait outside and I will come down a few minutes before the allotted time.
– Hand sanitiser is available for you in my room. Please bring your own tissues with you to the session if you think you may need them and take your tissues home and dispose of them yourselves.
– I will not be offering you drinks for the time being so please bring with you any drink you wish to have during the session.
– You will be required to wear a face mask during your treatment, and I can provide you with one at a cost of £2.00 if you don’t have one.
-We’re not able to have anyone else in the treatment room during your appointment, so please leave children and friends at home.
-Where possible, I would prefer you to use bank transfer, below are my details.
Vanessa Ogunyoku, Sort code: 111 030, Acc no: 000 49 101
Please complete and send the contact form below to confirm you have read the above and agree with these guidelines for attending face to face sessions.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding.